Our Board is comprised of individuals who are diverse and hold valuable background experiences. They are viewed by their community as leaders and motivators and believe in giving back. Our board members are rooted in their Christian values and are testimonial examples of how hard work, strong values and faith work together in achieving success.
- Dedicated to helping build a better community
- Strong desire to see families and communities grow instead of crime and drugs
- Invested in building stronger neighborhoods driving out violence
- Knowledge of community resources for families and children to access to help turn their life around
- Desire to implement change today in the lives of our community and not tomorrow